HFS 20 liter (4.4 Gallon) Liquid Nitrogen Ln2 Cryogenic Tank with Straps and Carry Bag…
This liquid nitrogen container is light weight cryogenic tank, easy to carry, has a long holding time, and widely used for industrial, medical and scientific purposes, such as:
- For the conservation of semen, embryos, spawn, vaccines, skin, organ and other biological material.
- For industrial cryogenic processing, cold assembly, instruments and components of cooling, cold therapy etc.
Cryogenic tank characteristics
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Mouth diameter: 50 mm
- Outer Diameter: 355 mm
- Height: 620 mm
- Empty Weight: 9 kg
- Max Holding Time*: 193 days
- Number of Canisters: 6 pcs
- Depth of Canister: 11.1 cm / 26.0 cm
- Diameter of Canister: 38 mm
This tank does not include or ship with liquid nitrogen inside. Please contact your local liquid nitrogen supplier to purchase.
NOTICE: For the best tank performance put a small amount of liquid nitrogen into the tank and allow it to cool for 20 minutes before filling. Filling a cool tank will have less evaporation than filling a warm tank and provide longer hold times.
*Holding times can vary based on many factors such as storage location, temperature, how often the unit is opened or moved, and more. Due to this we cannot guarantee a holding time for the tank.
|Item model number|
|Item Package Quantity|